We accept fashion, beauty, editorial, portrait, wedding inspiration photography & written submissions from bloggers, writers, designers, fashion brands, photographers and their creative teams.
When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, L’affaire Magazine reserves the rights to accept or reject any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on its content, quality, impact, imagination, composition, color balance, center of interest, lighting, technique, storytelling and style.
Regarding beauty, portrait and fashion submission, we will reject all images that doesn't look natural or the skin looks unnatural or over-done in post-production.
L’affaire Magazine provides you tear-sheets copy, as presently the publication is printed exclusively by our print lab. You* will only get one complimentary copy of digital magazine.
We also don’t pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. We are looking for only UNPUBLISHED art works. However, we may accept some strong artwork that have been published on your social media or website in the past.
If we find out that they are published by another magazine at the same time you submitted to L'Affaire, they will be removed immediately. Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until the magazine is released. We choose the cover that we like, it’s not necessary to ask for the cover.
We look forward to publishing your work.
We accept Fashion, Beauty & Written Submissions, editorial, portrait and wedding inspiration.
* All submission should be between 6-10 images. If your submissions are over 8 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 3 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait size images, the less landscape size the better.
* Please do not submit high resolution attachments, or zipped files for review. If you are submitting the editorial and is not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
* For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. It must contain wardrobe and/or accessories from emerging or independent designers and brands (major brands such as Michael Kors, Top Shop etc. are not allowed). For Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one look won’t be accepted.
* Team credits are essential for all submissions. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly and send credits as Word Files.
* Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of L’affaire Magazine.
* Once a submission is accepted by L’affaire Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and Social Media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
Submission Email: email@example.com
Please send a URL to your google drive with your name, the current year and month as your folder name.
We are always looking for guest writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website.
– Format type: .doc– Article Name– Minimum of 300 words
If you are interested in writing or blogging for us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Writer/ Blogger Submission”
* All submissions must be sent before the stated deadline of an issue.
* If a submission is being accepted and the final pieces aren’t sent before the deadline, that submission will not be published in the issue for which it was accepted.
* The deadline for each issue is the 15th of every other month (e.g: Submissions for December Issue is due by November 15th), if for any reason the deadline is changed, it will be posted on our Facebook page and website.